The following information is the Terms of Service of the website, BettingPlaces.com (https://betting-places.com), and all other sub-domains.
- betting-places.com – the “site” or “website” or “betting places” or “Betting Places”
- Owners of betting-places.com – the “owners” or “we” or “us” or “our”
- Any indivisual, company, or other organization accessing or using betting-places.com – the “user” or “visitor” or “you”
- All text, information, graphics, images, audio, video, material and data on skinlords.com – the “content”
1. Agreement of Terms
2. Accessing the Site
betting-places.com works hard to deliver accurate information across all pages on betting-places.com and to keep the information up to date. However, we do not accept any responsibility for content of external websites linked on betting-places.com and all other betting-places.com pages. Third party content is accessed always at the user’s own risk.
3. Updating Terms
The owners may update or change the Terms at any time without notice.
4. Description of Service
betting-places.com provides reviews, information, and news to digital video game gambling sites, cryptocurrency gambling sites, Steam level up services, digital video game item trading and marketplace sites, and other related services.
betting-places.com isn’t a gambling operator or provider of any gambling services. This Site doesn’t accept or create gambling transactions.
5. Third-Party Sites
This site has many external links to third-party websites, many of which provide gambling services. This Site has no control over third-party websites, and is not responsible or liable for any content, products, or any other materials available on these third-party websites.
By visiting or accessing any third-party site, you are subject to all rules and terms of that website, the Owners or the Site can not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by a third-party website or in connection with the a third-party website.
Users can not hold the Site or the Owners responsible for any damage or loss of any kind caused either directly or indirectly by the information, content, and the links provided on the Site.
8. Revisions and Copyright Infringement
If any information on the Site may be inaccurate or constitutes an infringement of copyright, you may contact the Owners for revision or removal.
9. Contact Us
Here is how Users can contact the Owners of the Site, the information can be found on the following page:CONTACT US
10. User Obligations
- It’s the responsibility of the User to check the rules and terms related to any third-party site.
- It’s the responsibility of the User to check the applicable laws in their area before using any third-party linked on the Site.
- You agree as the User not copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, or trade any content or artwork on the Site.
11. Language of Terms
The English version of the terms is the only version of the Terms that can be deemed to apply. Any differences between the English version of the Terms and the Terms in any other language is not applicable.